HAITI MISSION TRIPS
Would you like to join in the work happening on the ground in Haiti? We travel to Haiti several times a year with a mission team to share the gospel and complete projects needed to fulfill our mission goals. What you see, smell, and experience will leave you forever changed.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Interact with the local communities of Haiti, sharing the truths and love of the Lord
• Service projects geared towards the theme of your specific trip
• Invest in your mission mates as you share in an experience like no other
• Daily devotionals and evening reflections about everything that happened throughout that day’s service
• As with any mission field, remain flexible as new needs arise and projects change to accommodate those needs
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY TRIP
• Flight, Boarding, 2 Full Meals Daily On The Ground in Haiti Plus a Light Lunch On The Road, Transportation, Interpreters, Project Supplies, LHLT T-Shirts
• Optional Spending Money (Not Included): Meals at the Airport, Souvenir Money, Optional Restaurant Meal (During Souvenir Shopping, If Applicable)
CUSTOMIZING YOUR TRIP
For groups of 12+ travelers, we can arrange a custom trip for you. If you recruit the team, we’ll take care of the logistics and planning while your team is on the ground in Haiti. For additional information, please email your questions to email@example.com
While we will make every effort to create an environment that is as comfortable as possible for you and your team, please remember that we are traveling to a third world country with costly supplies and poor infrastructure. That means very dusty environments, limited electricity, cold-water / short showers, and no air conditioning in a country whose climate can top 100°F. Depending on the total number traveling, full families may not be able to bunk together (the room assignments are most often gender based). Some trips may require a 2-3 night stay at our compound in Gallete Chambon, where air mattresses / sheets / towels are to be supplied by the trip participant and where bathrooms, while still outfitted with all of the essentials, are slightly more primitive.
For additional information, please email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to traveling with you!