HAITI MISSION TRIPS
Would you like to join in the work happening on the ground in Haiti? We travel to Haiti several times a year with a mission team to share the gospel and complete projects needed to fulfill our mission goals. What you see, smell, and experience will leave you forever changed.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE
- A country who’s people are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, yet struggle to provide the basic necessities for themselves and their families, most living on less than $2 a day
- Traffic packed cities, stunning country vistas, and breathtaking mountain landscapes
- Roughly paved city roads and bumpy country roads traveled by cars, motorbikes, people (often with supplies piled atop their heads), and livestock alike.
- People with very little by western standards, yet teeming with the joy of the Lord, and people who are suffering from genuine physical, spiritual, and financial pain.
- A lack of common infrastructure due to the corruption and natural disasters that have plagued Haiti.
For more information on specific mission trips, visit the INFORMATION page.
UPCOMING MISSION TRIPS
CHARLOTTE MISSIONS TRIP
February 20-27, 2018
MEDICAL MISSIONS TRIP